Monday, November 1, 2010

This may be a really busy month!

More good news. I have finally found the perfect copy editor for Nightwolves Series and Nightwolves Coalition and Nightwolves on the Prowl will have a second edition available very soon. Lea Ellen Borg has graciously taken on the Nightwolves and is copy editing my first two books. So now The Nightwolves Series has a professional team with me as the author...oh yeah Liz Niell as my editor and Lea Ellen Borg as my copy editor. Is that not awesome?!?!?! Oh yeah it is. Now I am also putting together a beta reading team and between all of us we could turn Nightwolves Series into a Best Seller. You betcha!!! I have every confidence that this new year will reign in some glad tidings and accolades for The Nightwolves Series.
Those who have bought ebooks of the first edition can contact me at astralrunner at email dot msn dot com for coupons and location for the updated second editions (FREE) when they become available. Just tell me the first sentence in chapter seventeen for Nightwolves Coalition and the first sentence of chapter eight of Nightwolves on the Prowl. For paperbacks again contact me and I will send free of charge an autographed copy of the second edition if you send me the first copies. Email me for details. Sorry for the revamping (No pun intended) but I want Nightwolves to be the best it can be:-) and give you, my readers the best I can give. You deserve it:-) Thanks for reading! I will announce when the second editions are out!

No comments:

Post a Comment