Friday, November 12, 2010

WOW! Lots got done on Nightwolves Siren's Song. I wrote 10,000 in two days, then yesterday I wrote 7,000 in a single day. I am well into part three of the book now and foudn out there is yet another major evil entity to worry about. I dont know whether to put any teasers in NSS or wait for Nightwolves Battle for Kla' din to show a bit of light unopn the evil menace...I KNow for sure said evil menace will be attacking The Nightwolves as a whole in Nightwolves Union on Trinidad. Havent figured it out yet when the "big bad" will poke its ugly head out and say hi to everybody. At this rate, however, Nightwolves Siren's Song should be done within the week I think.
OK its time to work and see how many chapters I cna whip out today!
Much easier for to to blog before I begin my day of writing then to rememeber to blog after I am done. After a hard day of writing it seems all the words are drianed out of me for a bit. SO I will try to blog BEFORE I start my work hours creating Nightwolves Series.
Have a great paranormal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment